Monday 17 September 2007

My 21 words in a sentence

Now i'm putting the 21 words from my last post in a sentence

Hiya - Hiya there, how you doing?

Ijebz - my hypertech nigga... the best thing in a long time... this dude i'm trying to chance..lol

love - this mean guy has cornered me again, beating the shit outta me!

Kosoro fun e - he says this all the time

Ibadan - someone here can disown me o (but oloun maje!)

Health - that thing we refuse to improve in this country!

British Council - the office of our colonial masters who refuse to go home

Economics - the one course i think i would have walked through in college (liar!)

Policy i no know why i dey think this one...

Mumsy - ah! mami o....

money - heaps of this might help

Dupe - if dreams were horses...

School - i wanna go back here

Sex - ha! chocolate sugar pudding pie! - much ado about little

Gbagada - home!

Maryland - eldorado

Apami da ese mi da - the linking of two souls through the conjoining of arms and legs (i dey speak grammar o)

London - another lagos... hustle bustle... central london.... houghton street

Shopping - i'm a shopaholic now!

Office - one place i never miss

4 comments:

cally-waffybabe said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tyger said...

Dear Cally

Requesting for my invite now
And do tell me more about your view of london as an extension of Lagos

miz-cynic said...

u look like someone i know,ur eyes....i lived in gbagada too for a for like 10 yrs.phase 1

Tyger said...

i do?
just from my eyes?.... wonderful!

i was not living in phase 1 though!