Monday 1 October 2007

20 Things i'm thankful for

1. My existence – abi if I no dey nko?... how I for do
2. The love of God for me – I no know why the guy send me so
3. Salvation – yes o… so be careful how you deal with me.. toughest homie is on my side
4. The gifts in me – I’m talented, gifted…no be me… na God
5. Testimonies and answered prayers
6. Prayers left unanswered – forget the stupid things I have asked God for!
7. For heart healing again and again
8. My mind – great, sound, slightly off center… unique
9. Good health – forget say I dey sniff… I dey okay
10. My parents
11. My awesome siblings – strange but awesome all the same
12. The people who love me – holla out to my peeps o – ijebz you no dey there o
13. The lessons life insists on teaching me
14. My nationality – Nija for eva… Solidarity for eva…
15. My childhood
16. The opportunity of an education
17. My first job
18. My body
19. The perfect opportunity I have been given to live my dreams
20. That I am who I am and not any other way!

9 comments:

Sagacité said...

so i made it 1st for the first time :)
i'm grateful for u too. life really starts looking up when we begin to see things to be grateful for. i suspect this list of 20 is about to double. ride ooooon babes.

Afrobabe said...

yes oh, we all thank God fo our existence..

cally-waffybabe said...

Awww how sweet. Makes me realise that i should be doing this more often.
Love your sexy tyger eyes also.

Anonymous said...

Well said Girl!!

Tyger said...

@sagacite

yeah you made it first this time...waiting for the list to double... its getting there o...

@cally-waffybabe
thanks for loving my eyes... i have actually being asked if they were mine... yes they are

@jeddax

wats up?

cally-waffybabe said...

Babe, i replied you mail ages ago and have sent and re-sent your invite several times. Have you been checking your mail? Cos you still haven't accepted it...

Sagacité said...

ok now its almost a month, do you mind updating hennnnn!!!lol

Tyger said...

@ callywally

Yes i have accepted... and i have being to your blog... outtathisworld... i'll say something so you'll know i came...

@sagacite

Forgive me... being a student in old age is more trying business than i thought...lol

bArOquE said...

if we look well within we kind find a whole lot of things to be grateful to GOD for...i'm happy for you