Saturday 27 October 2007

Another list

Got this from Mrs Somebody.... and liked it

Accent: Nija


Booze: Mango juice


Chore I Hate: Washing clothes


Dogs/Cats: Dogs... forever


Essential electronics: laptop


Favourite Perfume: Pleasures by Estee Lauder, 360 degrees woman - Perry Ellis


Gold/Silver: Gold


Hometown: Osun


Insomnia: Nope!


Job title: Postgraduate Student


Kids: Not yet

Living arrangements: A room in a flat


Most admired trait: My bum


Number of sexual partners: aint telling


Overnight hospital stays: Yes.......when i was a kid and behaving like ogbanje


Phobia: blindness


Quote:"beyond the alps lies Italy"


Religion: Christianity


Siblings: 4 (1 sister, 3 brothers )


Time I usually awake: About 7 a.m these days


Unusual talent: i never forget faces


Vegetable I refuse to eat: Broccolli


Worst habit: thinking hard about too many things


X-rays: a few times


Yummy foods I make: fried noodles, egusi soup, efo riro, fried rice, barbacued fish

Zodiac sign: Taurus(yeah mad cow)

I'm tagging sagacite, afrobabe, unnaked, baroque, boorish, kokolette

12 comments:

cally-waffybabe said...

Wow we've got a few things in common. At least we have the same "most admied trait". LOL.

cally-waffybabe said...

P.S.

About the question you asked me, i'd email you da gist...

bArOquE said...

we hate the same chore...but not as much as ironing...i like your behind...i'd rather be dead than blind...& then you tag me...ok oh...later...you should visit

Tyger said...

@callywaffybabe

you too?... whao...
I am waiting for the gist dont make me wait too long o...

@baroque
ironing is not so bad... i sew and ironing kinda comes with it....
you cant like my behind... you havent seen it... maybe its one of those four corner ones ... lol... yeah you taggable...visit your blog.. that i do all the time

Sagacité said...

see this babe o! ok but why do u like you 4 corner bum so much na? its not ideal and everything keeps spilling out of their container lol... ok, they are good to look at sha but i think i know some other traits you should be crazy about !

bArOquE said...

...with those eyes...i'm sure i'd like what you see...esp your 4corner nyash...& you're not sure i dont know who you are...do you want me to mention something baby???...

Tyger said...

@sagacite...
you have issues with my 4 corner bum... na wa for you...
do tell what are these other things i should be crazy about?

@Baroque
so you know me?... wunnaful.. do say something...shock me out of my cocoabutter smooth and shine skin... lol..

Anonymous said...

Babes..whatsup?..am beginning to get the feeling that u've abandoned this blog of urs..update!..abeg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

UnNaked Soul said...

your ass hen? hmmmmmmmm

Tyger said...

@unnaked
henhen... igbananko?

Afrobabe said...

I got tagged and never told? ...naughty babe..

Tyger said...

lol

sorry...you were not supposed to know for a long time that i've been doing your blog!