Thursday 16 April 2009

Tyger the Fashionista

I have been gone for about two months now.... abandoned blogging like it was a torn blouse and stuck to starting my fashion business like a new lover.

I have agonised over whether i should blog about it or not.

Over whether i will make sense to those who are not in the fashion industry and whether i wont end up doing other people's home works for them - i hate doing that.

I have decided to blog about the travails of starting a fashion business in the UK.

Dear Blog family,

You will all endure my whinings when i feel down... you will celebrate my successes when they come, you will offer advice when i ask, criticism when its requested and even when its not.

I'll be right back with my first post from behind the curtain of fashion designing

6 comments:

Writefreak said...

Bring it on girl..we're here for you!
All the best in your venture darl...i know you can do it!

Mojisola said...

With all pleasure let it flow. . .

The Activist said...

Dont we all want to look good concisously or otherwise. My dear we wish you good luck and we will be here for you

aloted said...

yes o...lets go there!

how u dey

Tyger said...

@writefreak,mojisola, and standtall

thanks - i'm coming to you now.

@aloted
that is totally my favourite phrase now!
yeah
lets go there!

bArOquE said...

oya na, first of all, Congratulations on the launch of your fashion business...we're here to hear your woes & celebrate with you too...*wink*