Thursday 3 September 2009

Tyger and the Wedding Planner (that she thought she wont bother with)

Okay so I am planning this wedding business and in my last post I talked about wedding planners and how I’m not going to use one… I eat my words!

Amazingly I am using one…. By force… by grace….by chance… I wont tell you what our arrangement is… but it’s a good one….

A friend of mine…. Who is a wedding planner… is planning my wedding with me… she is not just going to plan it and deliver it to me… we are doing this together.... She has become my sounding board for everything and what I find most amazing is her willingness to discuss colours and colour combos relentlessly…. I even bore myself so I don’t get the girl…

She appears to understand the things I want – she speaks in pictures…. If I have an idea, she goes looking for a picture and shows me “ Tyger is this what you want?” and I go “no not that” and she goes looking again and when she finds it, she really finds it….

So i handed over that vendor list i talked about in my last post... my long list of vendors that my girlfriends supplied me and she will be dealing with them all...

So I am using a wedding planner….and she is awesome…

At some point later on I will let you guys in on what we are up to.

For now I’m off… to talk about centre pieces and table linen and bridesmaid gowns!

8 comments:

akaBagucci said...

Making good progress.. Thumbs up!

Afrobabe said...

Weddings are big work men....

Tigeress said...

nice one my dear. keep us posted :)

Shona Vixen said...

first time on your blog and will definitely be back to hear more

doll (retired blogger) said...

nice one//

Adekunle Shobowale said...

Posts like this and your earlier one scare the heck out of me. 1 million for decorating a hall? Phew! long way to go...

Tyger said...

@akabagucci
thanks

@afro
you will soon know!

@tigeress
will do... putting one up now... do come over...

@langa
watching out for you then

@doll
yeah

Tyger said...

@adekunle
i knowwwwwwwwwww... its crazy!