Thursday 17 September 2009

Wedding colours and things

Okay guys.... to the issue of wedding colours

i have chosen my wedding colours (aint telling you yet) and now i'm trying to choose my engagement colours... i.e. the colours my friends and families will wear... the colours the hall will be decorated in... my cake will probably be in... you know the drill...

so I need you guys to help....

these are my options - or the options i am interested in considering... some of them may seem weird or impossible... but they all are largely possible... if you close your eyes and try... you could imagine them...

1. mint green, fushcia pink and baby pink

2.baby pink and white

3. white and gold

4. orange and aqua blue

5. orange and champagne

6. orange and yellow

7. yellow and blue

knock yourselves out... tyger is waiting....

p.s. took the bond job... so from now i'm janet...janet bond.... doubt that i will be able to blog about the job though... not like i have blogged about my job in the past... but you know...


a fellow sent me a message on facebook... telling me how he wanted to be my sweetie... of course i didnt reply... just ignored it... regular stranger stalker and freak on facebook or something...

and a few days later he sends me a long mail... cursing me out for not responding...freakazoid! is it by force? lol

9 comments:

aloted said...

ah sorry dear..i don tell u before..i am not good with colours..Baale practically chose our wedding colours..

as for our engagement we choose just the colour for wat we wore same for the cake..and told family to make sure their colours coordinated with ours, which ended up being the colour theme for the engagement. yes i am good at flying monkeys. bite me!

i hope others can help. meanwhile did that colour combination website help??

bArOquE said...

wedding colours, engagement colours, bridal shower colours, the drama now has too mane colour variations, my dear...any colour you choose is fine by me?...shey after all this involvement in your wedding preparation, Ms.Janet Bond, we would get invites?

misspumping said...

first time hear and it can only mean a good thing i suspect this is a sign from God. I too will be talking wedding colors soon
All the best

Mojisola said...

pele o, wish I could be more helpful with the preparations, just know that am planning with you in my heart and praying for a successful wedding day and marriage after wards.

baby pink and white would be beautiful sweet and simple

but i do have a bias for the mint green and baby pink though I must confess the fuschia pink is a bit hard to picture in the combo.

Tyger said...

@aloted
thanks... you this monkey flying in-charge/consultant!
the colour website wasnt much of a help

@baroque
of course you are invited! you oh! not the whole of blogsville yet!
as we are trying to work out a plan to control guest numbers!

@misspumping
total diva! love your blog...awesome pictures you got there... and your hair... love the way you wear it... considering mine has been all natural for a few months now... i still love yours!

@mojisola
i have settled on baby pink and fuschia pink for the engagement day.... lets hope i dont change my mind...

i am grateful that you are praying along with me.... more than anything else that is the most important thing....thanks!

doll (retired blogger) said...

baby pink and fuchsia pink that you’v chosen is great...pink is my favourite colour

Myne said...

Nice blog, I like orange and champagne then you can go for another contrasting color.

As for stalkers on FB, lol

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

hmm...I think I would go with white and gold. Not too adventurous, I know, but that's because I can't imagine the other color combinations, no matter how hard I try. Sorry =)

Anyway, congrats on the job babe. And as for FB wierdos, I swear Facebook is the devil! It brings out the absolute worst in certain people.

miz-cynic said...

u do not need wedding planner, blogsville is enuff for u.*sulks away ....crying quietly*.

on the colors....if i hear anoda mint green ill cry. used to be my dream wedding color but pple don bastardise it.it has even become some peeps grandmothers burial color.but outta the lot u put tht champagne one sounds exotic.lol