Monday 2 July 2007

101 Things

Bang! we are in the month of July... and i'm starting off this month by telling my peeps 101 things about me (yeah yeah i dont do round figures...there has to be that extra 1 to kill the mediocrity)...
So here goes
Have fun

101 things about Me

1. I like my second name more than my first name and I'm still trying to adjust to my Christian name which I think is so un-me.
2. I like cooking and watching others eat what I have cooked
3. I eat in small portions and will rather snack on my food
4. I bore easily
5. I take a long time making up my mind then changing it is so tough, you’ll end up thinking I’m mega mean or mega tough.
6. I cried when I watched ‘Hotel Rwanda’
7. I cried when I read “The Concubine"
8. I cry when I watch movies about the holocaust (No one knows this until now... yea tell the world, whatever rocks your boat)
9. I always wish I could do things myself (I just feel no one can do it better regardless that I have to talk myself into getting it done.)
10. There is something about my body guys can’t seem to get over… irritating sometimes
11. I wish secretly to fall in love (and know while I’m in it not after my heart is broken)
12. Sometimes I love being alone in my house
13. I love chocolates & ice Cream (and I luckily have no missing teeth yet)
14. I'm somewhere between 5.5 feet and 5.6 feet but nobody believes it cos I look shorter
15. I’m short –sighted
16. I get lost in my thoughts all the time
17. I analyze everything
18. I love to see people in Love, and I love the whole idea of love, I have a LTCD (long term commitment Disorder) and it scares me … aint women supposed to want to be in it forever.
19. I have an awesome memory and say awesome all the time
20. I wake up slow and perk up as the hours fly and by 5pm I'm in full swing.
21. I forgive people easily and forget the actual crime, however, I rarely forget the pain and I’m wary after that
22. I think bearing a grudge is a whole lot of effort
23. I like to debate a lot (about everything, and I mean everything)
24. I fantasize about me on a distant beach/Island with music playing, trees swaying and my white skirt bellowing… I’m always in white in that fantasy
25. I love Denzel Washington….I think he's gorgeous
26. I love babies for about 15 minutes after meeting them then I start wondering what the hulla ballo is all about
27. I love driving fast
28. I like justifying everything
29. I plan to keep a wild cat (like a tiger) cos it reminds me of myself a lot
30. I butt- watch – strictly guys though
31. I people watch
32. I have dreams of my flying without wings…. I run powerfully for a short distance and then lift off like something from x-men especially when I'm escaping from terrible monsters - still can't figure out why they are attracted to me.
33. I knew how to drive in my dream long before I learnt how to drive. Always getting into strange cars in my dream and driving off
34. I love a guy with a great dentition (just can’t help it)
35. I don't like people interpreting stuff and saying light 2million candles and read 5billion Psalms.
36. I don't drink but sometimes I wanna smoke….
37. I love the smell of cigarettes and better still scented cigars…
38. I hate been told what to do like it’s a bloody command
39. I hate been idle… it gets me thinking loony.
40. I have some really weird thoughts…. Would never share them I think.
41. I finished reading the bible once Gen - Rev, and I got the Holy Ghost awareness … I think its fading though
42. Sometimes I have dreams and I'm blind in them and struggling to get my eyesight back (no wonder I wear glasses)
43. I’m annoyingly generous
44. Despite that, I’m so bloody self-centered
45. God! I love myself. (Yea, blow me)
46. I tend to be arrogant in a very polite way (how's that?)
47. I hate offending people by default (but don't push me)
48. I once thought Santa Claus was real.
49. I write novels, started writing when I was 9 by that time everybody was tired of listening to my never ending stories.
50. I missed been a child… it was a wunnaful experience
51. I like reading weird books about nothing especially by British authors… I think they have a quirky sense of humor
52. I like reading…. All and everything except serious stuff like political books or histories
53. Aint shy one bit
54. I love buying shoes; I've never had enough… never will
55. I used to see things when I was younger… not anymore don't know whether that's good.
56. I dream things before they happen
57. I freaked out my siblings with my dreams
58. My new hobby is blogging and blog surfing... i'm so addicted!

59. I love soppy romantic movies (yeah warrever!)
60. I think I'm going to end up with someone totally different from me!
61. I conceal my weaknesses
62. I have been accused of having eyes that promise and promise.. you looking at them now... what you think?
63. I laugh when I watch funny movies… you’re thinking who doesn’t?... you’ll be shocked.
64. I don't watch horror movies I can't see the point- why get scared over what's make belief)
65. I love dogs
66. I hate noisy and dirty environment
67. I love heights
68. I’m a sucker for confident kind men
69. I had my first kiss when I was 17 years and a few weeks and it just got me all confused and weird)
70. I’m annoyingly cynical
71. I used to chew my nails
72. I hate it when people make me act crazy towards them (stop making me hate myself…ggrrrrhhhh)
73. I had my first crush on a guy called Babatunde who left for the US shortly after we got talking
74. I hope to live in a village in Spain and write… or Rio de Janeiro
75. I love taking sugared drinks, I'm soft on sprite and currently working on my sugar intake
76. I'm genotype AA and blood group B+
77. I tried learning how to mastubate…couldn't make sense of it though
78. I was a sickly child and almost coughed myself to death
79. I was born premature about 6 weeks ahead of time
80. I love being independent (being doing that since I was 10)
81. I love dancing... now that is not synonymous with I know how to dance… so don’t go assuming
82. I can’t be bothered with politics... Seriously
83. I'm simple and at the same time complicated and few people understand me well
84. I hate been cut off in the middle of a thought process
85. I love watching cartoons
86. Financials stump me
87. I love having a good laugh
89. I laugh everyday, regardless
90. I dream of the Ideal Relationship
91. I’m so so tired of my job
92. I can't be bothered about football.
93. I love fashion
94. I’m starting my own label soon
95. I love anything trendy
96. I have colour phases; I’m in a red phase now!
97. I love paintings, I have been touched by some seemingly weird ones
98. I love dressing up
99. And Gash! do I love perfumes
100. I day dream a lot
101. I adore me!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

New hobby - blog surfing and addiction. Welcome to the club. LOL!!

Tyger said...

@calabargal:

Yes its an addiction i'm in throes of it!

Rita said...

Hi Tyger,

You are such an open person with a great sense of humour (among other things). Keep it up! But to be sincere, I didn't find funny the No. 28 of "30 things a woman should do before 30..." (Thank God that then I didn't write the blog off my mind cos you've got some good stuff to share). You've really got a beautiful mind.

bArOquE said...

27. ...esp the overtaking
30. then u cant wait for me to walk by
34. are you trying to make up for somthing?
43/44. not a terrible mix, really!
58. Blogtrotting?! makes us two
99. GOSH! Perfumes! i love

...to mention 'bor' a few. nice 101 things, i should cook one up soon

Tyger said...

@esuru rita onyige
thanks for not writing me off... but why don't you like the no. 28 of 30... does it look difficult or something? lol

@ baroque
27...yeah especially that!
30...yeah... you gotta walk by... make it slow..
34...nope...i just wont have less than mine...
43/44...you can say that again
58...hmm
99... you gay?

Yeah cook up one soon and lets have a look see...

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Tyger said...

@anonymous...
you leave me speechless...lol... and tickled .. and bubbling with laughter...
yeah... he should worship me in my mad weirdness... no not loose the early morning magic...
i'll chew on the rest of your comment and get back to you.. of course i'm self centered and love me... were you getting that part twisted?

rethots said...

17. I analyze everything
46. I tend to be arrogant in a very polite way
83. I'm simple and at the same time complicated and few people understand me well

Nothing beats these.....

Tyger said...

@rethots
totally!