Friday 13 July 2007

Completing Sentences

I am …short-sighted
My ex-boyfriend was …a consultant (like me!)
Maybe I should …resign (yeah I’m a lazy arse, say wharrever you like)
I love …chocolates (I don’t even wanna share!...that’s how much)
I don't understand..... Financials, I think I’ve said that before somewhere
I lost my.... contact lens (and so I’m in this goggles)
My current boyfriend is …incognito (didn’t you see my advert?)
People say I'm ….weird
Love is …a bully, takes you into a dark corner when no one is looking and beats the shit outta you!
Somewhere, someone is…deliriously happy
I will always... love books
Forever is.... beyond my comprehension
I never want to… be ill
I think the current President is…. Strange looking
When I wake up in the morning…. I check the time duh!
Life is full of… surprises, good and nasty ones
My past is incredibly…. and annoyingly normal
I get annoyed when…. I’m kept waiting
Parties are for...fun
Girls are ...complex
Sex is…. Too much ado about little
I wish... I didn’t have to work (yeah say it again…. I’m a lazy child…You can’t move me on this one)
Tomorrow I'm going to….. babysit!
I really want some…. Food! I dey hungry jare
I have low tolerance for people who…. are cruel
If I had a million dollars... I would see the world and go shopping
My job makes me…. Mind-blowingly tired

9 comments:

♥♫♪nyemoni♫♪♥ said...

I'm am so doing this one.... Nice!

bArOquE said...

hey wierdo//same with financials//contact lenses? very scary!//you must'av had it bad with love//since you admit that girls are complex//i agree to your s..x;much ado about 'lirrl'

Tyger said...

@nyemoni
looking forward to see yours... you gonna come post it here?

@baroque
hey fellow weirdo//really?//yeah contact lens... amethyst, blue and grey are favorites//love has been kinda naughty you know// yeah girls i dont understand either..even though i'm one... i confuse myself at times...lol//

NikkiSab said...

Dis is soooo cooll.. pls...pls let me borrow it on my blog. I know you av the rights to it but pls pls let me Tyger use it. I hear an Ok so thanks!!

Tyger said...

Nikki...
you heard an ok?... when na?
okay just kidding... go ahead..
however come show me here when are you through... okay

Joy Isi Bewaji said...

lol! sex is... too much ado about little. i agree! i agree!! i agree!!! nice one.

bArOquE said...

hey, you...its been a while...i neva came back to see your response...i hope you been good...i'll be back in the next couple of days to read the other posts...one more thing, can i borrow this meme?...i hear an Ok too...thanks

bArOquE said...

ok oh, i've gone & done mine...check it out

Tyger said...

@isi

thanks

@baroque

cool stuff.. off to take a look