Friday 23 November 2007

it is probably me

These days i sense a change ....
a change in the morphology of who i am....
i walk down the street and wonder if that man is I
or maybe the lady in the blue scarf

if you see a child in knee high boots, left hand in a bag of potato chips it is probably I....

Or a lady in a black autumn coat, her kinky hair in communion with the drizzling rain... it is probably I....

Maybe a fella in a fedora... pulled to cover his eyes...
or the teenager in an ivory puffer pretending to be in the depths of winter...

Hey! or that old lady... intent on getting the best of the food shelf at Marks and Spencer... whao! could that be me?

What about that lady... the cappuchino colored one with an ipod molesting her ear drums... that could be me too!

I wonder which is Me?

9 comments:

Afrobabe said...

You are def the cappuchino colored one with an ipod molesting her ear drums...

I know you, I saw you....cool...

Tyger said...

@lol

are you kidding me?.... oh my God! you know me!!!! thanks for answering the question in my head... so that is me?... wunnaful!

flawsandall said...

ha.your a funny lot.
Speaking of ear drums, I molested mine inthe club yesterday with that blazing music..my ears were hurting so bad

Tyger said...

@zephi

Enjoyment officer!
good for you... so how are you eardrums now?... earing double? ...lol

Sagacité said...

no, i think u are the old woman fighting hard to get the right food since she 'd let her entire life pass her by. ok kidding, but b careful, u still have a chance to redeem life now b4 u become her:p

what were u thinking of writing this kinda stuff anyway??????

Tyger said...

@sagacite
thanks for the advice
are you worried for me perchance... my mind is fine dear although if i were you i wouldnt go peeping in it!..lol

Anonymous said...

I like this..insightful...I guess you are probably the only one who knows which of these personalities u are.....not counting God who knows more than you.
Ore mi, so wa pa? sorry i've been soo quiet...i've been soooo buried..i wonder who asked me to seek for knowledge or is it qualification sef...
take care darling..talk to u soon

bArOquE said...

it is you, i saw you...now its clear to me, you are the one...i thought i knew you...i wondered who you were...such familiarity...i know you!

Tyger said...

@baroque
you this fake bagger!
you know me?.. oh really?... and which am i? lol...