Sunday 16 December 2007

My wish list

I saw a wish list on Unnaked's spot and i'm making one too!

I wish that my brother would get that amazing job; he is searching so hard, i'm worrying so much...

that dodo will go where he wants to go and love it while he's there...

I wish to make someone deliriously happy, make that someone laugh, smile, sleep and wake up with a smile, a spring in step, a twinkle in the eyes...

i wish that someone will try to make me feel deliriously happy and loved

that love would find me and not take me into a dark alley this time... but into a sunny warm room.

I wish that i would finish my program with amazing grades,finish my many scribblings and push them into the light of day... and then say 'there! i've gone and done it now!'

I wish i could master the languages i'm struggling with and stop saying gracie when i want to say arriverderci!

I wish i would make new friends like the ones i've had before

I wish the naira would gain more value and and our leaders more conscience

I wish they would stop fighting in the middle east - and just give the rest of us a break!

4 comments:

badderchic said...

hope u get all u wish for...
happy holidays

SOLOMONSYDELLE said...

Hope your dreams come true! Merry Christmas and a Happy New year to you!

Afrobabe said...

Here is me wishing you get all that and more...compliments of the season love...

Tyger said...

@badderchic
@solomonsydelle
@afrobabe

Thank yall for the wishes...
same to you
may your dreams come true
may your days be sweet
and filled with joy and laughter