Tuesday 12 February 2008

Speaking from behind a dope screen

It was a bad night...

Caffeine and a few other things not worth mentioning...

The sleep was bad ... the dream was worse...
nightmarish... all my fears came alive and spoke to me...

i was stranded on an island with my most annoying cousin

an island of muscular men - who were 3 foot tall...
and spoke a strange language... and laughed from their necks!

We all lived under the stairs...with the man that lived under the stairs!
since i was 5!

my home boy was dead... yet alive...
dying of bone racking cough...

My heart brother has a sore... in his leg...
and it is festering so badly...his toes are falling off!

My new interest forgot my name... and kept sneering at me...

I am banished to an island...

in the space between the roof and the ceiling...

dark and mysterious

and i can hear the voices...

ganjally speaking... caffeinerously thinking...

This is all blue...

I need to wake up...

I think its morning ... already!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

hello dear,i hope ur dope experience has cleared now.if not u can employ my services to help u wt some medicaments oh.a benzodiazepine may do or just haloperidol.wise counsel.tsho 4life

Sam Oracle said...

Damn, that was a terrible dream, I'm glad nightmares always have happy endings; we wake up

ozaveshe said...

generally consciousness is increased during a drug trip. for all you know, maybe all the nice muscled men really are only about three feet tall

and whats a taurus doing with a feline profile pic?

Adekunle Shobowale said...

Stay off the trees lol.

Be easy dear.

Tyger said...

@sobukunola
stop soliciting for patients via this blog...pshew... fake doctor!

@oracle
i can see you are also sleeping... yeah we wake up my brother... oya wake up na!

@ozaveshe
all the nice muscled men are not three feet tall unless you mean three feet long!.. lol

aint a cow... so dont even go there! lol

@adekunle shobowale
i hear jare...

bArOquE said...

you know i love you & will def be back to leave an appropriate comment..xx

Tyger said...

@barogue...
you love me?...ahw! i am getting some blog loving!.. okay... expecting better comment!....