Wednesday 21 May 2008

I was tagged!

The rules are:
1. Link the person who tagged you to this post
2. Mention the rules in your blog
3. Tell 6 unspectacular quirks of yours
4. Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them
5. Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged
This meme is about any particular mannerism you have, ok?

I have been tagged by aloted so
lets fly:

1. i wake up to drink water in the middle of the night! who else does that? please tell me you all do!... i wake up, 2am, 3am with a patched throat 4 nights out of 5 and i must drink water before i go back to sleep. so there is always a bottle or glass of water near by bed.
2. i stutter! they say girls dont stammer only boys do... lie! i do something o... i repeat words a few times before they roll out ... especially when i'm excited.. it was quite bad growing up... but i have learn't to control it so i'll come across now as somebody who speaks very fast! wait till i'm all excited though then i revert!
3. i hate washing clothes! i hate washing clothes so much my hands shake when i do it
4. i wake up very slowly and perk up as the day goes by - i never understand why people want to grin and laugh in the morning!... i never get it.
5. I fantasize about me on a distant beach/Island with music playing, trees swaying and my white skirt bellowing… I’m always in white in that fantasy.
6.I love to see people in Love, and I love the whole idea of love, but I have a LTCD (long term commitment Disorder) and it scares me

i now tag - baroque, sagacite, ziariz, kunle says,

14 comments:

bArOquE said...

FIRST again...well, i'v started the post already, now my tygy has tagged me, i'll finish it for her...
...i've got water drinking issues too...provided the stuttering is not too bad, how do you manage during sex?...i get someone to do all my washing...i hate having to wake up early on work days...not sure what clothes i've got on in my fantasies, i depends on who i'm with though...u should get over the disorder b4 the wrinkles start showing babe...now go & drop a proper comment at mine, thank u

Unknown said...

Lol @ LTCD.
Kinda good to know it's not just men that have it.

Tyger said...

@baroque

thanks for the response to each of my weirdys... glad to know you are a fellow midnight camel!..lol.. whathas stuttering got to do with the sex... you talk in the middle of things?... washing machine does most of mine now, definitely sure about the clothes in my fantasy... try check what cloth it would be if it was tyger...working on the disorder... got a few years dude...lol... off to your blog now now!

@naijalines
you see me so?

badderchic said...

babe, how u dey? Just checkin on u. trust me I know all about drinking water ALL the time. you are perfectly normal dear

aloted said...

ah thank God for washing machines o...i hate washing as well...

i feel u on number 4...i actually call it booting..it takes me about an hour to boot in the morning! lol

Tyger said...

@badderchic

thanks for the reassurance! you rock!
and those posts you been doing lately?...whao!... them be something else!

@aloted
that's what i call it too! booting!

Afrobabe said...

lol....I wake up about 3 times to drink water as well..now I just sleep with a bottle by my side, its saves me from waking up fully...

As for waking up, it still amazes me room mate the way I wake up...I just get up and start talking...she says if not that we had been room mates for a while she would have felt i wasn't sleeping before...lmao..

Sagacité said...

i don't believe your number 6 jare, you just havent tried well enough, lol.

i have responded to your tag o!

thanks to you, i looked inward a bit today :)

Tyger said...

@afrobabe
about the bottle - me too!

about the waking up just like that - that one i no fit! you rock then!

@sagacite
what are you doing?
stop stalking my blog
go away
and no i will not marry you so stop asking!

bArOquE said...

hey, are you aware of 14th&Serenity? ...
http://14thandserenity.blogspot.com
...go see

bArOquE said...

i have updated...just thought i'd let you know...not the tag though...

Afrobabe said...

you want us to tag you again to get u to update...

Don't try me oh....I will tag you now now...

Tyger said...

@baroque

tanks ... will look

@afrobabe

abeg no vex... na exams dey wire me... updating soonish...:-)

bArOquE said...

...soonish...:-)