Sunday 4 May 2008

Tyger mews!

I seek solace for my pains in the wrong hands
I seek answers to my questions in dark places that yield no fruit

The state of my mind is tumultuous and in transit.
I am surrounded yet abjectly aware that I’m alone
Anger, rage, dismay characterise the thoughts of my mind and the epileptic fit that is my emotions will not cease to rise and fall like the waves in tandem with the tides.
Sadness a friend, confusion is a relative, fear is an ally, together we dodge dark corridors and alleys in a strange search for precious rubbles.
Again and again like a dunce in primary six, I reseat the exams of life, my repeated failure no longer a thing of shame but of consternation.
My constant 'falling face down' now a source of benign dry humor, ‘you havent learnt the secret to success you fool!’ it seems to say.

I seek to understand life, my brethren, love, the important issues, all without avail, my pursuits only leave me bereft.
I am alarmed that i progress across this smelly river of indeterminate age with no understanding of where i go or why i embarked on the journey...


by the way, yesterday was my buffday...
hupiya buffday to me hey?

13 comments:

aloted said...

hey girl..happy birthday...:)

Mojisola said...

Happy birthday!!!

How can you be thinking such depressing thots on your buffday! You scare me sometimes.

Adekunle Shobowale said...

Happy Birthday sweetie. Be Happy.

Tyger said...

@aloted
thanks babes... and thanks for showing up too!

@mojisola

thanks...
i really dont know why... woke up the day after my birthday (day i wrote the post) and promptly burst into tears! aint that weird?...lol...

@adekunle shobowale
thanks!...
you still in wales?

Adekunle Shobowale said...

Yup still counting sheep in Wales. And you should quit being a cry baby lol.

bArOquE said...

yo gurlfy, whats been happening to you...take it easy...it used to be like that for me on my birthdays...i'm sure you'll be fine

Tyger said...

@adekunle

me? cry baby?... may you get to count half a million sheeps more!...

@baroque
thanks jare!

Zayzee said...

@ Sadness a friend, confusion is a relative, fear is an ally, together we dodge dark corridors and alleys in a strange search for precious rubbles.


this is very serious. cheer up and celebrate life. many more years for you

anonymous gal(retired blogger) said...

happy bday.

Afrobabe said...

Happy belated birthday love...u sha, u just come and go anyhow....nice to have u back..

Tyger said...

@afrobabe
no be so my darling....

do you know how many gals i see in london and wonder if they were you?...lol... honestly i do

Afrobabe said...

lmao.....doubt you would know its me if you finally saw me...probably looking at girls wearing tiny skirts and loads of make up...you will most likely see me on jeans and a tee shirt or trousers and a shirt...which reminds me...where can I get cute non uk looking sexy tops?

Tyger said...

@afrobabe
cute non UK looking tops exist only in those small shops that are never crowded cos they are too expensive...lol