Wednesday 29 October 2008

My blog award



10days ago, I was awarded the "I love your blog" award by Aloted

need i say i was thrilled, tickled and totally flattered to have gotten the award?
to think someone actually loves my innane writings is so.... humbling... thanks aloted... you rock!

so i am expected to pass on the award :-( and here are the rules for doing that:

1.The nominated is allowed to put the picture on their blogs.
2.Link to the person who awarded you.
3.Nominate seven other people and link to them.
4.Leave a message on those people's blog to make them aware that they're nominated.

so in the order i remember them, I am passing on the award to:

1. Unnaked - who showed me the world of blogging... your mind is beautiful! and your expression of it more so... even though you have taken a vacation from blogging, I hope you come back soon!

2. Oluwadee - I cant remember how i found your blog, but I sure I'm glad I found it... your blog brings me joy and frequently encouragement, your journey from spinsterhood to marriage has been exhiliarating and deep... what else can I say but I totally love your blog!

3. Afrojigy: I no fit shout! your blog is naughty, sassy yet smart... and its one blog i love visiting... religiously... even if it means glancing around and making sure no one is watching when I open it cos you never know what picture you got up!
you are some awesome stuff!

4. Aloted: purpose driven someborry... sister and friend... i love more than your blog... i'm loving you too!

5.Career driven woman: I just found you and your blog is a mine of information ... your blog has become an everyday tonic...

6.Overwhelmednaijababe: there is nothing overwhelmed about you! your blog amooses me and your thoughts give me thoughts... love ya blog

and finally my blog lover

7. Baroque: I have left you till last cos you totally rock my blog world!
if i write how much i love your blog and invariably your mind, some people eg. afrobabe will de-friend me " all is fair in love and war" and all that stuff... so i will simply say i adore your blog and the mind behind it.

9 comments:

UnNaked Soul said...

well thank you. I reckon I should return a favour. yap!

Hello Ra!

Yankeenaijababe said...

@tygernity,thanks a bunch for the award.I truly appreciate the award. The inspiration behind my new blog started sometime this summer,the blog is driven by some serious forces of my mind. This is my first time on your blog, how come I never discovered your blog this time being. I added you to my blog list. You have a great blog down here, just got back from skool. I would be back here soon. Cheers!

aloted said...

woman...so u no fit first acknowledge this award as a comment on my blog...or did u?? lol

u truly deserve it...correct chick...;-)

Chris Ogunlowo said...

You sure deserves the award. You're a fine blogger.

O'Dee said...

Awwwwwwww!
Thanks a bunch.
Its good to know my blog encourages someone.

Anonymous said...

awww u are such a gorgeous person.. i really appreciate it... awww so sweet... i'll get around to this sometime soon... love u back luv... u ROCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKkk...

Tyger said...

@unnaked
what favour is that...
i love the way you say Ra!

@yankeenaijababe
glad you found my blog too then... thanks for thinking its cool...

@aloted
i did na... or i did not? lol

love you much jo! that should count!

@aloofar
thanks

Anonymous said...

...i daresay, blogs represents (word-wise) the personality behind the blog.
Blogsville grants the chance of 'choosing' friend with the rare opportunity of knowing the person (in thots) first.

Anonymous said...

Blogsville is sure the future city.