Thursday 11 June 2009

What is wrong

I have no idea!

I have been listening to strange songs and thinking all sorts...One minute I am listening to Halo by Beyonce, and next thing I am listening to Lily Allen and giggling!

I have had a really tiring week.... walking from one end of london to the other... as tube workers decided to go on strike! i walked for almost 2 hours one day! stood for about an hour! rode the bus for 4hours! i dont think i did anything on wednesday apart from trying to get from one point to the other! pshew

A few weeks ago, i was rushing to catch a train that comes only once in 15 minutes, i was running late for an appointment to show my collection/designs somewhere! i fell down on the last step on the staircase at the station and sprained my ankle.

I shamelessly burst into tears and the train driver got down... i delayed the train... a good samaritan turned my ankle (which had decided to go in an unknown direction) and in a fit of gratitude, i gave him my number when he asked!
stupid idiot girl! he has been calling and honestly i'm not friend hunting! or am i just ungrateful?

In the last few days, I have not been convinced that i am happy... I feel disgruntled! like something is wrong.... missing... lacking! what do i want again! i have everything i have been screaming for na! na wa oh!

Brothers and sisters please pray for this ungrateful child i am turning into oh!

Someone please tell sister tyger there is no grass on the other side! talkless of it being green!

I don talk

13 comments:

Rebirth said...

its one of those weeks....it will surely pass..... just take time to appreciate the lil things we all normally take for granted and ull not feel too ungrateful

neuyogi said...

Did you make your appointment? Hope your ankle is better. The trippy thing about life are its ups and downs and the feelings they trigger. You may be going through ups but your psyche is down. The good news is that like Fums said, it will pass. In the meantime, you've had a tiring weeks so spoil/treat yourself with icecream or pedicure or whatever you like, take a breather, and see if you don't start feeling better. You are not ungrateful just human. Cyber hug!

The Activist said...

sorry o sis. U r not ungrateful at all. These things happen. I like thse who helped others without expecting anything in return, I am sure he will understand.

How are you now? I need you to feel better....

Tyger said...

@Funms the rebirth and MPB

Thanks for these words of wisdom, they bring such warmth and solace to my heart...

thinking of it now, there are so many little things to be grateful for... so many... thanks for the headsup

must treat myself this weekend!

@Stand-tall
With the words "you need me to feel better" you touch my heart.
Thank you

The Activist said...

I sure do and I hope you are better.

Modupe said...

Sister Tyger,

There is no grass on the other side, talk less of it being green!

Howdy babes..stay well and blessed..Talk soon!

Tyger said...

@Modupe
thanks for doing as i asked! - telling me about the state of grass on the otherside! hope you are telling yourself that too!

love you much

bumight said...

there's no grass on the other side.....just roses!

hope ur ankle's better.

aloted said...

the train driver got down??? pls which train, wat line?? dlr?? lol..pele o...

U need to go on a retreat on the mountain

Tyger said...

@bumight
you are mean and cheeky! lol
yes ankle is better, swells up sometimes when i walk for too long :-(

@aloted
train driver got down yes! it was national rail!
do stop being cheeky, we all know the DLR has no driver, its a train that's remotely controlled!

a retreat on the mountains would be super! where should i go?

bArOquE said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Roc said...

Hopefully you put some ice on the ankle..
To help with the swelling..
Glad you got some assistance ASAP..

You never said if you got to the appointments..

Tyger said...

@rocnaija

i did get to the assignments!
thanks!