Tuesday 4 August 2009

Let him without sin cast the first stone... on this stupid pair!

Yesterday I was on my laptop, playing online scrabble with Kokubaboni (that’s my fiancé y’all… and that’s what we’ll be calling him here on) and I noticed that suddenly he seemed distracted and was starting to lose. While I was still enjoying the results of his distraction, he called and said “there’s something you need to see, this is totally crazy, I’m forwarding a mail to you now, go take a look, however if you become distracted and lose a turn don’t blame me”

So I ran off to my mail box and opened the mail he sent and saw the worst pictures I’ve ever seen. I’m sure a few peeps on blogsville I’ve already gotten this mail.
Some fellow and girl who work in the same organisation, who are both married to other people, were having an extramarital affair, went off on a vacation together and took pictures of themselves….naked and doing the stuff lovers do! And someone got a hold of these pictures and published them… online!

I gaped at the pictures and a few things immediately registered in my mind – she is pretty, they are stupid, they are ruined… she is ruined… and this is mean! … somewhat in that order.

The public shame and embarrassment and trouble they have brought on themselves far exceeds what they would have got if they had simply left or divorced their “boring” partners instead of trying to be smart and eating their cakes and having it… but that’s story for another day.

Publishing those pictures was punishing them; meaning whoever published the pictures thought either or both of them deserving of punishment … and saw a perfect way of meting it out... or perhaps it was merely an opportunity to get back at someone or two people who have somehow wronged him or her or them...

whoever did this has punished not two immoral people but in frankness punished two immoral people, their innocent or not so innocent but atleast unknowing partners; their children if they have any, their loved ones…

You might be thinking – they should have thought of that before cheating! i would say they should have thought of that before cheating and taking FRIGGING PICTURES!

i dont totally blame the wicked mofo that published the pictures ( you are the king/queen of wickedville) but i totally blame the stupid pair who decided to take pictures of their own adultery... of their act of indiscipline, selfishness and cowardice - (if you are tired of your marriage gerrout of it or shut up and buckle down to working at it)

Who takes these kind of pictures in this day and age? Haven’t you heard of the “Paris Hilton case?” that pictures and videos always find their way out?
Who keeps a vivid record of their cheating arse while cheating?

Don’t get me wrong, I’m not justifying their behaviour, excusing it or nothing.
What they did, was and is totally wrong from all angles... but this particular pair are not just wrong... they are stupid and selfish along with it...

you know the saying - you dont get punished for committing a crime, you get punished for getting caught!

idiots!

18 comments:

Giagerry said...

hahhaha...dats wierd o!
as in r they nigerians?
hmmm @ ur fiances name o...it take style loong!
lol..

Anonymous said...

I've seen those pictures & they're terrible! There's no way they can excuse themselves and I feel sooo sorry for their families. I don't know what they were planning to do with the pictures but now their yes have opened. Dumb and Dumber hissssssssss!

Roc said...

For all you know they just might end up having a reality show together on MTV..

Worked for Ms Hilton..

36 INCHES OF BROWN LEGS said...

i saw d pictures too! rumour has it that the both work at zain, and when they got ba from their 'holiday' something happened to d dudes laptop and he sent it to IT to get it fixed, d IT guy sees pictures and then tries to blackmail d oga and babe, oga decides d IT guy is bluffing and report him to HR, HR does nothing! so IT guy promptly posts pictures on d internet. Oga and babe get fired!! end of story. lol

although now it seems like there were more ppl involved who apparently couldnt stand d Oga and wanted to show him.

dumb and dumber doesnt quite describe these two idiots walahi.

Anonymous said...

ok pple.
i totally agree with u. seriously why would u even want to take nude pix of urself in the first place.

my issue is this:lets not forget that the guy is married and probably with kids. lets think abt the shame the woman who have to endure, the ridicule the kids would face in skol (trust me no mata how young these kida are they would likely have seen it).

no mata how terrible the oga was he has got a bunch of peopel related to his royal stupidness. They would suffer more from his shameful act.

all the same plus the oga n the babe..................no comment

Nice Anon said...

Are you guys serious? Me never see this photo oh. I guess na naija peeps abi? I never hear this gist sef.

doll (retired blogger) said...

they are not Nigerians...they used to work in Zain Uganda and as 36 said it was the IT guy that tried blackmailing them...bla bla bla

The guy is married..the babe isn't..

I wonder why they took pictures...

Anyways no matter what it was not in the place of anyboy to release the pictures at leas for decorum's sake

and i still think zain was wrong in sacking them

bArOquE said...

my only question is, why the fuck did they have to take photos? how else can you conceal your transgressions? i feel sorry for them...

ManCee said...

Okay...that isnt so nice now. Is it?
I'm with you...the 'publisher' almost deserves as much fate as they do...unless he/she is one of the aggrieved spouses. Then, we may need to re-evaluate.

Per casting stones, is it for being stupid or for cheating?
lol

Good luck with Lover Boy (there doesnt that sound better and much more flattering..?)
lol

temmy tayo said...

I saw those pictures and I was more than disgusted. But how silly can people be? I mean if u have decided to cheat abeg use ur brain.

Why take fotos? Well,maybe that is God's way of punishing the duo.

My inlaw works with Zain, I heard they were with Zain Uganda. Messy story!

LG said...

*sigh* me sef i tire

Tyger said...

@36inches
thanks for the update! nice to know the full story... but honestly i'm even starting to doubt that those two are the staff of anywhere!


@anonymous

you are on point!

@nice anon

you are missing in action oh! aint going to be the one to show you sha!

@doll

zain would have the right to sack them under some fine print "about negatively impacting organisational brand and image" i'm sure they checked if they could be sued before doing it! shitty stuff
they are not nigerians abi? i knew it!
nigerians are sharper in evil doing!

@lighty
lol

@baroque and temitayo
my question exactly - why take pictures? for frigging what?


@mancee
for the publisher "there will be a special place in hell" shikena

@LG
abi.. it is tiring

Afrobabe said...

Lmao…I see this is still annoying the living daylights out of you…
Decided to leave you alone the day you texted me about it cos I was happy they were caught, the story is that they are zain staff from Uganda…the girl fine sha..see body!!

And that some IT fellow retrieved the pics from their email add and blackmailed them till they stopped the payment….the rest as they say is history…

And both parties have been fired...


do I think they deserved to be outted like that??
Not sure anymore, feel sorry for their families…beautiful girl, ruined forever!!!

The Activist said...

I have not seen the pictures but I can say what I feel. I am not sure I like how the pictures were taking or uploaded but then don’t we just love it when celebrates are exposed by paparazzi?

I once saw pictures of that an ex-boyfriend put on the internet cuz the girlfriend left him and they were pictures of hardcore sex btw the 2. Can you imagine?

I believe they are better ways the situation could have being dealt with, I mean one better than having the pictures online.

And I don’t think the girl is ruined forever, she will pick up from where she fall, she has to.

Blogoratti said...

Crazy stuff mehn..read about it way way back though!
Never ever ever,take private photos and or videos of yourself-that can be used against you later on. Guess they didn't learn from R.Kelly!

Tigeress said...

I'm sorry but even tho their actions were totally wrong- who ever published their private pictures is a very very very wicked person and should be legally punished for their actions.

aloted said...

hmm i hear about this o...but didnt see the pictures...o ga o!!!

i cant even shout!

Tyger said...

@afro
yeah... i was mad about it... i think they were stupid to take pictures... but the IT guy who leaked it.... is wickedness personified!

@standtall

yes there are many better, more dignified ways of resolving issues and she has to pick up oh... although i wont be surprised if she doesnt! :-(

@blogratti

you can say that again!

@tigeress
i do agree with you!

@aloted
enuff said!