Sunday 2 August 2009

Engaged!



"For He has caused the lines to fall upon me in pleasant places" Yes! Tyger is engaged! totally so! on Friday 31st July at the Spice Inn restaurant, he asked me on bended knees to marry him!

I peered at the box he was holding, uncomprehendingly, thinking to myself, that is not a camera! he was supposed to bring out the camera and why is that waiter taking my picture! and then it dawned.... my kokubaboni wants to marry me! ....i stared at him as he said urgently "please answer me, please marry me baby" .... i held his hand and stared back at his earnest face - yes... of course yes i will marry you! ...lol.. then i started giggling happily....

so here i am wearing a sparkler! and twisting and turning it every other minute.

Its a solitaire square diamond, set in a gold band.... i shall take a picture of my hand and upload it shortly.....

I have always thought to myself that one day i'm going to tell my blog family that i'm engaged! and i wondered how that would feel... and I can tell you now that I am so happy guys! i am endlessly tickled.... delighted... over the moon.... overjoyed! ... i feel like an accomplished cellist, violinist....a sky diver, a succesful car race driver.... a mountain climber atop the mount everest... okay i know you are wondering how that ties in.... lol....i feel accomplished! lol.... cos i've gone and done it now and it feels awesome!

i'm just happy!

the count down starts now! we are toying with next year may or july! ... like oluwadee, i might be doing a lot of wedding gisting here! lets see how it goes.....

28 comments:

Shubby Doo said...

That's fantastic news sweetie...congrats!!!

NaijaScorpio said...

Congratulations.

Naijagirl said...

congratulations. Keeping my fingers crossed for the rest of the marriage news

neuyogi said...

OMG!!!!!! You don left me behind. CONGRATS!!!! I am ecstatic for you. Call me ASAP!

Tyger said...

@shubby doo, sting, and naija girl

thanks

at MPB
Hurry... you might still catch up!

will call you tonight!

Writefreak said...

Dear Jesus! I'm so thrilled! Congrats darling..oh i'm glad!
Ps: So how come I have to get here to see this news? I'm so calling you rightaway!

Tyger said...

@writefreak
go and throw away your phone! i sent you a text... why dont you confess that you were hiding under mr. writefreak at that hour and that is why you didnt see my text.... pshew!
i shall soon be like you and know all the dirty secrets of such late hours! lol

badderchic said...

late as usual but ESCTATIC! congratulations girl.

chayomao said...

Congratulations!
OMG i am soo happy for you!

Mojisola said...

awww....am so happy for you, congratulations!

Anonymous said...

congrats oh! so glad mehn! this is great news oh! where are those blogmebo people oh?

Koku Baboni? hahah I remember that book from pry schl!

LG said...

congratulobia :-)

doll (retired blogger) said...

congraaaaaaaaaattttttttttttsssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tyger said...

@badderchic, chayoma, mojisola,chari, LG, doll,

thanks y'all you all rock

Modupe said...

hmmmmm..am jealous! and thats me being absolutely honest..
So now i ask God for forgiveness...(after 15mins)i am so so happy for you...lol
The best is yet to come ore..
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!

joicee said...

Wow...Congrtaulations

Great to see that many blogville singletons are getting hitched left and right..looking forward to your wedding gists

Roc said...

Miss T, how come my comment disappeared? :(

Congrats!!!
Sounds like the proposal was well thought out as well..

A beautiful thing. Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Alls well that ends well....

LusciousRon said...

Congratulations! Waiting for the bride gist and dress debates.

~Sirius~ said...

Congratulations....

aww, How sweet....

36 INCHES OF BROWN LEGS said...

aww this is such great news!!! congratulations!!

Tyger said...

@modupe

thanks and its okay love

@rocnaija
your comment disappeared? please do it again and thanks

@anonymous
are you kidding me?

@joicee, luscious ron, sirius, and 36 inches,

thanks yall, i will keep you informed of all wedding gists

miss.fab said...

Oh wow congrats!!! That is amazing. I hope you enjoy every single moment of your wedding planning (and the wedding and marriage too of course, lol)

Tigeress said...

congrats me dear! hehehehehe

aloted said...

congrats ore!!! pls post that picture quickly..anyway soon i will see the ring in person...by God's grace

wonderful news!

Tyger said...

@missfab and tigeress

thanks a bunch!


@aloted
thanks love
you will see it soon and i will try and put up a picture!

Anonymous said...

Thank you, that was extremely valuable and interesting...I will be back again to read more on this topic.

Tyger said...

@Anonymous
what part of this post are you planning to use and for what use would that be? Do send me a mail at tygernity@gmail.com with more details and identity will also be preferred to "Anonymous"

Thanks