- Virgin broadband - They wont let him download several terabytes a month
- His landlord - He wont unblock his drain
- Honey roast ham from Marks and Spencers - Its not as good as tescos, and he should be able to try before he buys
- Banks and monetary system
- Pension schemes -"I shouldn't have to think about this at my age"
- People that dont work and making money from interest - Ie rich landlords
- People that dont know the difference between a set and a list
- The air conditioning vents behind him - they are too cold, and he will catch something.
- PES2011 - "Why did they mess up this game"
- Capitalism (sort of covered by Banks and Monetary System && rich landlords but still needs saying)
- People that should be destroyed (can't really go further than this)
- Anyone announcing Franks sandwich apart from Frank
- The bat, the table tennis ball and the table tennis table
- Dinosaurs & reptiles -"They are for losers"
- Pint Glasses from the kitchen - "Why do they smell of egg?"
- Intellectual property - "Just because you have an idea, implement and patent/copyright it, does not make it yours"
- Social Housing - "Why doesnt the government provide cheap housing that will be yours if you live in it for 30 years (Non profit housing)
- Government Spending - "Why does the government spend money on wars in Afghanistan when they can't do social housing. Turkey is a poor 3rd world country and it has better housing than UK"
- Recycling - "It's for losers. Why recycle - so human race can f**k planet earth a little longer"
Monday, 6 June 2011
Some things that make my colleague angry
A colleague of mine made a list of things that really make him angry and I found the list rather interesting... so I am putting it up for folks who still come here once in a while to read and find amusing like I found it amusing.. the ones in red annoy him the most!