Sunday 3 May 2009

I had a blast!

Okay now the day is over.... i can happily say i had a blast....

my friends had a party for me... and my friends came... in force... the food was lovely...jollof, fried rice, curried chicken, gizzard and plantain, baked chicken, beef ribs in sauce and 3 cakes...

the music was fun... we danced....we laughed... new friends were made... loads of pictures were taken (i promise to put some up)... and I got cards that said gorgeous things and gifts that tickled me...

Overall i feel loved!

I got a huge teddy bear from lover boy that i have now named "Father Frederick" I dont even know why i chose that name... and the most beautiful pair of sandals by nine west - i will put pictures of that too! ... and two cards that made me feel all super warm inside! i am loving my lover!

My world is fly

I had a blast

I'm the perfect age

And I have loved ones!

I'm so happy it almost hurts....

Happy Birthday to me!

10 comments:

neuyogi said...

YAYYYYYY! Life is good.

Tairebabs said...

Awwww Happy birthday, glad u had a blast.

Tyger said...

@MPB and Tairebabs

sure thing! thanks

Shubby Doo said...

Awww...happy birthday sweetie

miz-cynic said...

YAY!HAPPY BDAY...TYGER...GLAD U HAD FUN WITH UR LOVER.

Mojisola said...

Awwww, and see you, you almost didn't want to go.

Happy birthday dear, and good luck with the biz, persistence is the word, it may be hard but every business person will tell you, it wasn't easy in the beginning; wishing you all the very best!

Spesh said...

Glad you had a blast......
Lovely blog you got here...

Tyger said...

@Shubbydoo,miz-cynic, mojisola and my world

thanks darlings!

Anonymous said...

....and 'i' am **years, she whispered. Happy (belated) Birthday.

Tyger said...

@rethots

lol... thanks.... i'm the perfect age dear!