Saturday 23 May 2009

My thoughts to you!

1. Aspire to be Barbie - the bitch has everything.

2. If the shoe fits - buy them in every color.

3. Take life with a pinch of salt... A wedge of lime, and a shot of tequila.

4. In need of a support group? - Cocktail hour with the girls!

5.. Go on the 30 day diet. (I'm on it and so far I've lost 28 days - fat burster sistas please forgive me).

6.. When life gets you down - just put on your big girl panties and deal with it.

7. Let your greatest fear be that there is no PMS and this is just your personality.

8. I know I'm in my own little world, but it's ok. They know me here.

9. Lead me not into temptation, I can find it myself.

10. Don't get your knickers in a knot; it solves nothing and makes you walk funny.

11. When life gives you lemons - turn it into lemonade then mix it with vodka.

12. Remember where ever there is a good looking; sweet, single or married man there is some woman tired of his bullshit!

13. Keep your chin up, only the first 40 years of parenthood are the hardest.

14. If it has Tires or Testicles it's gonna give you trouble.

15. By the time a women realizes her mother was right, she has a daughter who thinks she's wrong.
16. Good friends are like stars.........You don't always see them, but you know they are always there'
17. Remember yesterday, dream about tomorrow, but live for today.
18. Give your enemies the opportunity to become friends or atleast indebted to you, but never give your friends the opportunity to become enemies
19. Be a bulldog on the pant leg of life - hold on to it, till it gives you what you want!

20- i so hate round up figures! 19 will do for y'all

20 comments:

bArOquE said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
bArOquE said...

FIRST, of course, this is only confirming that behind those beautiful captivating eyes lies a brain that touches freely...hehehe

LOL@
you loosing 28days on the diet,
them knowing you in your little world (thats so true),
finding temptation yourself
(cant we all?),
equating guys & cars,(well, at least we can take you there),
mother & daughter, right & wrong (you're so right),
& so much for round numbers, 19?

have missed you sweetie...holla

Mojisola said...

So I'm not alone in hating Barbie was so relieved when she 'left' Ken...I feel you on the diet. I just feel like I've wasted 5 months this year on various diets n exercise programs (even tried that pilates crap) and am just getting bigger.


@ #15; just looked into the mirror the other day and I had become my mother, scary, I tell you!

Tyger said...

@baroque

the diet thing - i totally give up! y'all just have to accept my waistline!
and you are right on all the others...i sent you a mail na!

@mojisola

i hate that barbie bitch! she's unreal!
and yes the diets dont work... they just make you more conscious of the unnice bits that you are always checking to see if its still there

and i became my mother 5 years ago! i give up! and for the fact that i think my mum is eccentric with her fair share of loose bolts its a scary thought!

chayomao said...

lol
Number 19 was hilarious....will be taking my cue from that most definitely...

Tyger said...

@chayoma
no. 19 is my personal mantra! i totally believe it and it has worked for me so much! so so much!

Tairebabs said...

I so enjoyed reading this. My favorite:

Remember where ever there is a good looking; sweet, single or married man there is some woman tired of his bullshit!

Rebirth said...

definiteky adopting no 11...... esp the vodka bit.... lemonade gets too boring..making life my own by adding a twist of vodka

LusciousRon said...

I loved reading this. Tew funny. I hate Barbie too! I love #2 & 3. That would be a nice way to live!

Writefreak said...

When did you start drinking vodka? lol

What kinda diet is making you lose 28 days? lol

Nice post aside the bits i don't agree with..lol

Unknown said...

hahhahaha Oh my my

Tyger said...

@tairebabe
if only we could all remember that all the time, our lives would be so much better

@funmi
atta girl!

@lusciousRon
We all hate Barbie, frankly she should be made redundant! extinct even!lol

@writefreak
who asked you to agree with all of it? lol

@olamild
yelzzzzzzz

Roc said...

Me likey.. #18 is pretty much what Obama did/does..
#9 has always been my albatross
#14 should read tyres.. testicles or tits..
And as for #12..
Remember where ever there is a good looking; sweet, single or married woman there is some man wondering where all his money went...:D

Tyger said...

@rocnaija
as usual, you talk correct something!
right on all counts!
as per your albatross! dont we all carry that?

Omo Oba said...

i love # 14
i love #15

Tyger said...

@omo oba

roc thinks we should add tits, to tires and testicles....
and yes mothers are right!

Joy Isi Bewaji said...

hiya! do visit:
jollykids-isi.blogspot.com
cheers!

Tyger said...

@Isi

Yes ma!

Sagacité said...

why does this look Familiar???

Tyger said...

@sagacite
lmao!

you know na!