Friday 1 May 2009

Unmotivated, birthdays and the sometimes feelings...

Last few days I have felt unmotivated.... to do anything... at all... my business is starting to suffer and for a start up that is bad... i am ignoring mails that require any real activity... yet the days are passing by...

its my birthday on Sunday and my friends are having a party for me... at first the idea delighted me but now i just want to run away a day before to come back a day after... I am dreading my own birthday cos i know i will be besieged with calls, text messages, emails and pokes... i should be delighted right? but somehow i am just filled with dread...thank God its a Sunday... a lot of people wont be at work...

sometimes i wonder if my super duper lover will stop being super duper... will this last forever is the question on my mind!

sometimes i think i'm jealous of my friend who started a similar career at the same time i did but when i broke off to get a masters she didnt and now the job market is all crazy, she is still gliding up the ladders, easy as pie...and sometimes i'm just jealous....

sometimes i think i dont miss anybody and sometimes i miss my peeps so much it hurts and i cry... like i did a few days ago...

i think i need to win a lottery... cos i need a lot of money right now... more like yesterday...

someone should please tell Copido to come back to blogsville... where is she?

I'm getting the blues this evening again!

11 comments:

NaijaScorpio said...

Did u get the invite to the blog?

Tyger said...

@sting

oh yes i did... thanks dear

Danny Bagucci said...

Guess we all get antsy sometimes.. Key is enjoy the moment while watching for the next exit sing I think.. Thanks for stopping by...

chayomao said...

Happy Birthday in Advance, Tyger!

.............

Spesh said...

*löoking around* first time here,i guess...
Hope you get to shake off the mood by having a blast 4 your birthday..

Tyger said...

@danny
yeah guess so

@chayoma
thanks

@my world
will do!
i do intend to have a blast!

neuyogi said...

Dearest Tyger, seems so many peeps I know are getting the blues, which sucks 'cos the weather is so beautiful outside with lots of pretty flowers...I digress. Anyways, I definitey feel your concerns, the good thing is that life is full of ups and downs, hills and valleys...so these feelngs wont last and you will be all motivated and excited again and experience ups. My mantra with my relationship is "one day at a time" I think I mentally repeat that to myself at least 5 times a day lol. As for money issues, let's not even go there! I am praying for a miracle and I'll include you as well. Happy birthday tomorrow.

Tyger said...

@MPB..

One day at a time is definitely the way to go....

thanks for the wishes... yes pray along sister!

Roc said...

Too many questions.. not enough answers..

Happens to the best of us..

Here's to hoping you have fun..

Tyger said...

@rocnaija
will do

thanks

Tairebabs said...

Happy birthday. Don't worry the feeling will pass.